Koinly, one of our tax time partners, is a platform where you can input your Swyftx transaction report and generate profit and loss statements for the financial year or your chosen date range.
From your profile on our web platform, you can create an account with Koinly and connect your Swyftx account using an automatically generated read-only API key.
How to connect your Swyftx account with Koinly
If you already have a Koinly account with a Swyftx wallet, you only have to do steps 1 to 4.
- Select your circled initial in the top right corner of the dashboard and select Account settings.
- Go to Transaction reports in the profile menu. If you’re using a smaller screen, you may need to scroll to find this.
- Under Our reporting partners, select Connect account next to Connect to Koinly.
- Follow the prompts to provide your account details and select Continue.
- If you don't already have a Koinly account with a Swyftx wallet, you'll be prompted to enter your password to permit the creation of the read-only API key.
- Once you see Your key has been created, select Continue to Koinly to complete the process. Once your Koinly account has been created, the account syncing process may take a couple of minutes.
Helpful resources for tax time
- For more information about crypto and tax, visit our Crypto Tax Australia Guide.
- For instructions on how to generate your transaction report, visit our help article Download a transaction report.
- For definitions of the terms used in the transaction report and other relevant information, visit our help article Understanding the transaction report.
- If you're looking for an invoice that shows the breakdown of one individual transaction, visit Download recipient-created tax invoice (RCTI).