We ask you to verify your Ledger to confirm that you are in control of the device.
To verify your Ledger, we need:
- a screenshot of your Ledger Live application with your Swyftx profile details visible in another window in the background - this allows us to see the receiving address in two separate locations.
- a photo of the Ledger device itself displaying the ‘Pubkey’ as this will allow us to identify the physical device
How to verify your Ledger
This must be done on a desktop computer and won’t be possible on your mobile.
- On Ledger Live, go to Accounts.
- Select the asset required for the wallet verification and select Receive.
- Ensure you select the correct sub-account, as multiple accounts for the same asset can appear on the Ledger.
- Confirm the correct account and press Continue.
- Open the Asset app on the Ledger device itself. Press both buttons on the device to open the app.
Once you confirm the asset within the Ledger app, the below screen will appear. This is where the public key is displayed on both the Ledger Live application and the device itself.
- Take a screenshot of your Ledger Live application with your Swyftx profile details visible in another window in the background. Ensure your entire screen is visible in the screenshot so that we can see the time in the photo.
- Take a photo of the Ledger device displaying the Pubkey.
- There are two ways that you can send us these photos. You can log in to your Swyftx account and send them via live chat from within your account or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next
Once we receive the screenshot and image, we can confirm the receiving wallet is in your control.
Our Compliance department will review the submission before enabling cryptocurrency transfers on the account.
You will then be prompted with a window that states your address has been shared securely. This means that the process is complete and that the wallet has been verified on Ledger's end.