If you're setting up a company account or your trust or SMSF has a corporate trustee, you must submit a current company extract. This process is different for Australian and New Zealand customers.
Once you have a copy of the current company extract, you can upload it to your application as described in our step-by-step articles:
Australian customers: Download a current company extract from ASIC
- Go to the ASIC website.
- Search for your company by using the 'Organisations & Business Names' field to enter the name of your company.
- Select your company from the list. Once you've identified your company, click on it in the 'Name' Column to proceed.
- Select Current Company Information. Once the item is selected, proceed to the bottom of the page, and add it to your cart.
- Complete the checkout process. The email will be sent to your nominated email address within minutes.
New Zealand customers: Download a current company extract from the New Zealand Companies Register
- Go to the New Zealand Companies Register website.
- Search your organisation either via the company name, number, or NZBN.
- Once you have searched for your organisation, click the 'Company Extract' button.
- Select the 'View Document' option to open the extract in PDF form and save the document to your device.
Example of a company extract: